Terms and Conditions for Availing Service
I-Hub for Robotics and Autonomous Systems Innovation Foundation (ARTPARK), Niramai Health Analytix Private Limited (“Niramai”) and the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (“IISc”) (together, “We”, inclusive of its grammatical variations, or “Parties”) have developed an artificial intelligence based Chest XRay analysis service ‘XraySetu’ (“Service”) for artificial intelligence enabled quick interpretation of X-rays images (“Imagery”) to diagnose lung diseases. The Service may be accessed on a chatbot hosted on WhatsAppTM, through this website (“Platform”).
- If you wish to make full use of the Platform and benefit from Our Services, you are required to be a medical practitioner or a radiologist registered with the applicable authority(ies) prescribed under the laws of India. You understand that you will be required to furnish certain information, including your name, email id, contact number, Aadhaar number, medical council registration number and any other information deemed necessary for registration on this Platform.
- You undertake that you have received consent from the patient(s) for sharing and processing their Images on the Service for the purposes of interpretation. You understand that the Images uploaded by you on the Service should not contain any personal data or sensitive information of the patients.
- You understand that the Platform collects your contact details, X-ray data and any other data uploaded by you for provision of the Service. The Service automatically uploads such data on a server, where it shall be securely stored in encrypted form and used solely for the purpose of research, training, and/or improvement of the Service.
- The report and the information provided by the Service is intended for informational purposes The machine generated report provided by the Service is an aid to identification of lung diseases and is not intended to be, nor shall be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The report so generated by the Service must be examined by a physician in conjunction with persisting symptoms, and other clinical/diagnostic information available about the patient.
- The Service is provided on an “as is” basis. You understand and agree that the report generated by the Service is not guaranteed to be free of error, nor must it be considered conclusive evidence of any finding(s).
- The report and the information generated by the Service is solely for the purpose of early intervention in Covid-19 treatment and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent Covid-19 or any other disease. If you are a patient whose medical health professional is availing the Service, you understand that you are required to seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding your condition. It is hereby expressly clarified that We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied with respect to any information pertaining to Services provided on the Platform.
- You agree that any report(s) or other information generated by the Service shall not be shared with the patient without review and certification by a qualified registered medical practitioner.
- You acknowledge and understand that for the provision of the above-mentioned Services, the health data submitted by you may be collected and stored by Us. The collection, storage, use and transfer of information shared by the user shall be governed in accordance with the Policy as mentioned hereinafter.
- This Service is only for use in India. You are solely responsible for compliance with any other laws outside of India.
- You hereby unequivocally declare and agree that you are a natural/legal person who has attained the age of at least eighteen (18) years and is legally allowed to enter into a contract in India. If you violate any of these Terms, or otherwise violate an agreement entered into through the medium of the Platform, We retain the right to terminate your registration, revoke any privileges that may be granted to you, or prohibit you from using or accessing the Platform at any time, with or without notice.
- You hereby agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Platform, or features that prevent/restrict the copying of any content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Platform or the content therein.
- By using this Platform you have consented to receiving communications from Us, including service calls and SMSs, for the purpose of provision of services and for improving the Service.
- Except for the Services explicitly provided, We do not provide, control or endorse any third-party information, products or services in any manner whatsoever, even if such third-party information, products or services are advertised on the Platform.
- We shall not be responsible for any delay or failure resulting from infrastructure issues, such as server uptime, network availability and/or connectivity.
- We disclaim any liability from any (i) delay, interruption or failure in downloading the report from the Service, (ii) error or discrepancy in the report provided by the Service, (iii) data breach or loss or improper access to information due to circumstances beyond Our control, and (iv) any non-receipt of consent from patients to share their data to Service.
- The Platform is controlled and offered by Us from Our facilities situated in India. We make no representation that the Platform is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Usage of the Platform and its Service are solely on your own volition and at your own risk. You shall be solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Any liability arising out of any violation of the rules of the organization, hospital, clinic, healthcare centre, etc. that you are associated with will be solely to your account, and We disclaim any liability out of use of the Service by you or any of your agents.
- ARTPARK, NIRAMAI and IISc are the absolute owners of the Platform, including but not limited to the idea behind the Platform, the copyright in all content on the Platform and all trademarks, designs, logos and other insignia of trade used on the mobile application and website and elsewhere during the performance of the Services, all of which are subject to protection under patent, copyright, trade mark and trade secret and other intellectual property laws of India and other countries.