This Policy is intended to protect and maintain the privacy of personal information submitted on the Platform for availing the Services, including information pertaining to registered users and unregistered visitors to the Platform (“User”). We are committed to ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, including the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information), Rules, 2011 and other rules in relation thereto (“Rules”).
By agreeing to this Policy, you provide your consent to the collection of information required for the provision of the Service.
Information Collected by Us
We may collect the following information:
- Personal information of a medical practitioner registered on the Platform, including but not limited to their name, email id, contact number, Aadhaar number, and medical council registration number.
- X-ray images relating to the patient, including metadata associated with the upload of information/data to the Platform.
Information collected by third party platform(s)
Usage and Disclosure
- The Service automatically uploads the input data submitted by a registered user onto a secure server, where such data shall be stored in an encrypted form and used only for the purpose of research/ training/ Service improvement.
- Information/data provided through the usage of the Platform will be used for the following, including without limitation (i) providing the Service and preparing report(s); (ii) providing information including reports/images/ findings of the Service and/or other diagnostics information; (iii) to observe, improve, and administer the quality of the Service; and (iv) to enable Us to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, etc.
- Unless otherwise required for the provision of the Service, We will not disclose User information to any third party, and User’s personal and identifiable data will always be kept confidential, if collected. We may use responses, reports and data derived from the Service in a completely anonymized, unidentifiable and aggregated form solely for improving software, procedure, results, or analysis.
Any information or data submitted to the Platform for the Service shall be retained for the minimum duration necessary for disease identification, training, furthering of research or improving the quality of the Service.
We store and process your personal information on secure encrypted cloud servers. The data is encrypted at rest and transit. Some of the safeguards We use are firewalls and encryption using SSL, and information access authorization controls. We use reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. To achieve the same, We use reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of your information. Information you provide to Us will be stored on Our secure servers. However, you understand and accept that there’s no guarantee that data transmission over the internet will be completely secure and that any information that you transmit to Us is at your own risk. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors/interception while in transmission, unauthorized third party access to Our Platform and data bases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond Our reasonable control and you shall not be entitled to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on the Platform including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images, reviews, comments and software is the property of the Parties, and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws and other applicable intellectual property laws. Any use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on the Platform can only be made with Our express written permission. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to the Company, belong to their respective owners and are their property. Users shall not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials that are printed off or downloaded in any way on or from the Platform, and users must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. USERS MUST NOT USE ANY PART OF THE CONTENT ON THE APPLICATION FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES WITHOUT OBTAINING A WRITTEN CONSENT/LICENCE TO DO SO FROM THE COMPANY OR ITS LICENSORS. IF THE USER PRINTS, COPIES OR DOWNLOADS ANY PART OF THE APPLICATION IN BREACH OF THE TERMS HEREOF, THEIR RIGHT TO USE THE APPLICATION WILL CEASE IMMEDIATELY AND USER SHALL RETURN OR DESTROY ANY COPIES OF THE MATERIALS MADE THEREOF.
- We makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Platform and contents hereof. Neither the Parties nor any of its contractors, partners or employees shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any content of this Platform or the Service provided.
- FURTHER, THE PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGES, LOSSES OR ACTION ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF ANY CONTENT GENERATED FROM THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT, OR ANY ISSUES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS AND/OR USE OF THE CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BODILY INJURY, LOSS OF LIFE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF PROPERTY, DAMAGE TO COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM.
In accordance with the relevant provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder, We have designated a Grievance Officer. If you require any information or clarification regarding the use of your information, you may contact the Grievance Officer at email@example.com. The Grievance Office shall endeavour to resolve your query within thirty days, or as otherwise required by law.
Declaration by the User
- I acknowledge and understand that the Service and reports/other information generated is not a medical diagnosis, and is only suggestive in nature so as to aid the final diagnosis. I understand that usage of the Platform and its Service is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. I hereby release, waive, and discharge the Parties, its board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me or any of my family members, person of contact etc., due to usage of the Platform and its Service. I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Parties from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising, whether directly or indirectly from, or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from usage of the Platform.